Last month, @evleaks announced that the P20 Lite will be sold in certain markets as Nova 3e. Recently, the phone has received certification in China with the model numbers ANE-TL00 and ANE-AL00. The invitation to launch Huawei Nova 3e not only confirms the launch date, but the Chinese text also indicates that it will be presented with a new generation of full-screen design. Actually, Nova 3e can look like P20 Lite.
We will, therefore, have to wait for a little over a week to know how Huawei P20 Lite will be, the name with which the Nova 3e will be sold in Europe, for which the invitations were sent today. The event will be held on March 20 and will allow us to take a first look at the interpretation of the notch given by Huawei to their smartphones.
The invitation suggests a smartphone with the notch at the top of the display and frames reduced to a minimum, just as suggested by the render on the cover, attributed precisely to Huawei P20 Lite / Nova 3e. The data sheet should include a 5.84-inch FullHD + screen, SoC HiSilicon Kirin 659 with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, dual camera (16 + 2 megapixels) in the back and 24-megapixel camera in the front.
The battery should have a capacity of 3,000 mAh while the fingerprint reader should have a place on the back cover. There should be four colors, namely blue, black, gold and pink gold, mind for the prices we have to wait a few more days.
Huawei Nova 3e / P20 Lite Features
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD + 2.5D curved display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 x Cortex-A53 2.36GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1.7GHz) and MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) and EMUI 8.0
- 16MP LED flash back camera, Hybrid zoom, 2MP secondary camera
- 24MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.6 × 71.2 × 7.4mm / Weight: 145 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3.000 mAh (typical) / 2.900 mAh (Minimum) battery